Boards & Committees
Boards and committees are an essential part of shaping policy and promoting transparency, accountability, and public engagement with regional planning and intergovernmental coordination efforts at SBCAG focused on sustainable transportation, housing, and quality of life.
Membership consists of local elected officials, community leaders, as well as technical planning and transportation experts.
The public is encouraged to participate in meetings, details on participation options are published on each board or committee agenda.
- Board of Directors
- Executive Committee
- North County Subregional Planning Committee
- South Coast Subregional Planning Committee
- Santa Barbara County Transit Advisory Committee (SBCTAC)
- Technical Transportation Advisory Committee (TTAC)
- Technical Planning Advisory Committee (TPAC)
- Joint Technical Advisory Committee (JTAC)
- State Route 154 Safety Committee
- Measure A Citizens Oversight Committee