2010 Census Information
What We Do
SBCAG has been designated by the State Department of Finance to serve as the affiliate census center for Santa Barbara County. As such, SBCAG serves as the conduit for government public access to census data.
The following link is to the State Department of Finance's Demographic Research Unit: California Demographics
Census Staff Contact Information
Brian Bresolin - Senior Transportation Planner
Access the Census
How to use the Census Information page
- Access the 2010 Census Information page.
- Under the "California cities" drop down, click the arrow next to the box and search for the desired city you wish to see information about.
- Click on the city and then click the "Go" button located to the right of the drop-down box.
Census Geography and Data Mapping Applications
Santa Barbara County Age Characteristics
Santa Barbara County Employment Characteristics
State of the Commute
2020 Census Documents
- Total Population and Population Change: 2010 and 2020
- Summary Population and Housing Data: 2020
- Population in Group Quarters by Major Type: 2020 Census
- Total Population by Race: 2020 Census
2010 Census Documents
2000 Census Documents